AARP Auto Insurance
Compare AARP's Program to Auto Insurance Companies
Those who are eligible for AARP should consider the AARP Auto Insurance Program as well as leading companies when comparing quotes and coverage. AARP members are offered many benefits through the organization's auto insurance program, yet it always pays to compare several insurance providers before making a decision.
AARP is open to anyone age 50 or older (dues are $12.50 per year), the not-for-profit organization is the largest organization of older adults in the US with more than 35 million members and is also the largest lobbyist for the elderly (it spends about $57 million on lobbying and related activities). On a mission to enhance the quality of life for older Americans, AARP is active in four areas: information and education, community service, advocacy, and member services.
You could save up to $300 in minutes AARP Auto insurance, administered by The Hartford Insurance Group!
The AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford offers:
- Potential savings of up to $300* in the first year alone!
- Fast, no-hassle claim payments with full 24 hour access to online claim reporting.
- Online Customer Center.
- Full New Car Replacement Guarantee
- Lifetime Repair Warrantee
- Lifetime Renewability that ensures you'll never be canceled - as long as a few simple requirements are met.